There are many ways you can get involved with The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare from blogging & writing articles for our website, collaborating on work or offering support:
- Join or create a network: you can join a community of like-minded people through our networks. Create podcasts, collaborate on articles and join discussion forums in order to share ideas about sustainable healthcare within your speciality or area of interest. You can even create your own network!
- Publish your news: we welcome any news articles, blogs or podcasts that you want to write about sustainable healthcare in general. You can share these within a specific network or the entire CSH community
- We work with many partner organisations. If you think we could work with yours, then do email us a proposal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spread the word: if you want to be an ambassador for CSH then we can send you relevant materials and give you some training, email@example.com
- Volunteer for us: If you want to get more involved and become a national volunteer or an intern, then please get in touch with your specifc skills, firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out about the type of work CSH volunteers and interns have done click here.